10 Ways to Market Your Event Online
Hosting an event? Then you’ll want to make sure you properly market your event online to get the best turnout rate possible. But how do you do that? Well, SquaredOut, a social calendaring service, outlined 10 ways to market your event online. These ways included the following steps:
- Using social media moguls like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Writing about the event through your blog, or creating a blog specifically for the event
- Using email marketing to promote your event
- Using online calendars to promote your event
- Marketing your event using hashtags
- Using Google or Facebook ads
- Using photos to give a visual of the event
- Using graphics to gain consumer awareness
- Promoting your event through your website
- Using search engine optimization techniques to make searching for and finding your event easy
Of course this is just a brief overview of what you can find in the article by SquaredOut, but you can read it in full here.
Good luck with the promotion of your next event! If you find that it is just too much or too stressful to market your event online on your own, give us a call at (630) 254-8693, and we’ll be happy to help you!