Digital Marketing Opportunities
Does your business have all the business it can handle? If not, then it’s time to start taking advantage of the digital marketing opportunities available. From a new website to weekly marketing tasks, there is so much that you can do to leverage yourself on the Internet and increase your sales. Take a look at the following checklist to make sure you’re taking advantage of all the digital marketing opportunities you can.
- Create a website. Your website is your number one marketing tool. If you don’t have a site, you’re behind, and people who are searching for your line of business aren’t going to call you because in 2013, those who don’t have websites—or who have outdated ones—are seen as illegitimate or uncaring about their business. So invest in your company and create a website before you do anything else. Just make sure that the site is mobile-friendly so that people using their phones to access the Internet can easily view and navigate through your site.
- Get listed on all the directories you can. You should start with Google Places and then sites that allow customers to review your business, like Yelp. Make sure to fill out everything you can, including hours of operation, services offered, pictures, videos, etc.
- Create a social media strategy. There are tons of digital marketing opportunities surrounding social media. Get on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, or anywhere else you think your target audience is hanging out. Then make sure to post relevant information on it regularly (and by regularly, I mean weekly). Advertise on it, run contests on it, and interact with your followers on it!
- Invest in search engine marketing (SEM). Also known as pay-per-click, SEM allows you to attract more qualified traffic to your site via advertisements for a greater amount of leads and sales. It’s an investment, but one worth making.
- Get to the SEO! Creating and adding quality content to your site on researched keywords is one of the best ways to get picked up and ranked by search engines. That means that over time, you’ll show up higher than your competitors on search engines. It’s a long-term process, but it’s vital to your business.
- Send emails. Send out emails that are interesting and aesthetically pleasing to your email lists. It allows your clients and leads to stay up-to-date with everything you’re doing and any specials or events you may be having.
Stop procrastinating, and start taking investing in the digital marketing opportunities available to you. You’re going to like the results.
If you’d like to talk more about the digital marketing opportunities available, contact us today!